We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Allergy, Asthma and Sinus Center, P.C., and to thank you for choosing us for your allergy-related medical care.
For us to provide better care and education to you, please prepare for your first appointment.Fill Out New Patient Forms Online
Preparing for Your First Visit
Download New Patient Packet
We would like for you to do the following before your appointment:
- Discontinue all antihistamines 5 - 7 days before your appointment. This is very important because we will be unable to perform the necessary testing at your initial visit if you continue to take antihistamines. If you are unsure whether a medication is an antihistamine, contact us and we will be happy to help you. This applies to over-the-counter medications as well.
- If you will be unable to keep your appointment, please contact us as soon as you know you will be unable to attend and we will reschedule for you.
- If your insurance requests a referral, please call your primary care doctor and ensure the referral has been sent to our office. This will ensure your wait is not longer than necessary.
- Please try to be at your appointment at the specified appointment time. We work very hard to limit any waiting time for our patients.
- Download the Patient Information Sheet (pdf file). It is important to have this with you when you arrive for your first appointment. If you are having trouble opening the downloaded form, please view our About This Site page for instructions.
- Download the Medical Records Forms (pdf file). It is important to have this with you when you arrive for your first appointment. If you are having trouble opening the download form, please view our About This Site page for instructions.
- Be sure to bring your insurance card with you to your appointment.
- Please make sure you have both the Patient Information Sheet and Medical Records Forms printed and completed for your first appointment visit.